Lab4Physics has 4 lab instruments: the accelerometer, the speedometer, the sonometer, and the video tracker. Each of the instruments allows you to take scientific measurements and generate graphs and data for subsequent analysis of your results.
Articles in this section
- About Lab4Physics
- Do I need Internet connection to use Lab4Physics?
- Do I need to buy additional sensors?
- What lab instruments does Lab4Physics have?
- Can you export the graphs and data from the experiments you’ve done?
- Is there a free version that I can use to try out Lab4Physics?
- What do I need to begin doing experiments with Lab4Physics?
- Can I use Lab4Physics outside of the classroom?
- What kind of cellular device do I need in order to use Lab4Physics?
- Not all of my students have a smartphone. Can I still use Lab4Physics in my class?
Please sign in to leave a comment.