Yes! You can install the free version from the App Store or from Google Play. This free version lasts for 14 days and is a limited version of the app.
Articles in this section
- About Lab4Physics
- Do I need Internet connection to use Lab4Physics?
- Do I need to buy additional sensors?
- What lab instruments does Lab4Physics have?
- Can you export the graphs and data from the experiments you’ve done?
- Is there a free version that I can use to try out Lab4Physics?
- What do I need to begin doing experiments with Lab4Physics?
- Can I use Lab4Physics outside of the classroom?
- What kind of cellular device do I need in order to use Lab4Physics?
- Not all of my students have a smartphone. Can I still use Lab4Physics in my class?